2009/04/19

genting trip photo part 1...

finally... jaylim gv me sum of the photo d...
still gt sum at dang there...
waiting for her...




[the picha that i help them take...but me is nt inside...T.T]


[yeah! picha in snowhouse... locker that side...]


[sue sien and win kee... duno busy talking wat... but hong young seem beh song...xD]


[small kids... reali so kiddo...]


[this picha so weird rite? and it had prove that they keep on ride euro ekspress...]


[the proof of we took a ride on flying coaster... rui scare till dun dare to look out d...]


[pei yeen and pui yee...]


[vivian while taking her meal in first world cafe... look nice in this picture... becoz is me take de... muahaha...^^]


[yam~sheng~...]


[it's me while playing bumper car... duno when they 偷拍 me de...]


[wat's make shi huan,yew jet and tze yang laugh till like tat ah? i wondering...]


[2 new couple... me+karen and rui+jia chee... p.s: jk onli la... scare let zhung faye hit...]


[me+rui+karen...]


[group photo... taken at snowhouse... all freezing...~]


[where is me? where is me? neh... the one who taking camera lo... cant appear in this photo...T.T]

没有评论: