2009/04/06

bad thinking,,,

i m wondering m i pull my mirror too close to me again?
family problem make me gonna mad...
it is jz RM20 onli...
and i din take it go and buy useless thing...
i jz take it to buy my revision book....
but why u wan to deduct the RM20 from my pocket money?
i know u all finance having problem...
but me too...
haiz....
i dun wan to know it anymore...
u all like how then how lah....
i have no effort to know it, to take action anymore....
now wat i wan is study hard...
got dear n fren relationship will become much more better...
i m tired when i looking this family....
i dun wan to say to do anything anymore in this family....
wat should i say and do i will done it...
i dun hope to have any extra action d...
i dun wan u all mistaken me and i nid to use many times or action to explain it...
i m bored and mad of it...
God...
did u hear me?
i m hearing u...
hope u tell me wat should i do...
jz bring along me to the path that belongs to me...
God...
pls console me and let me understand more about this world...
the game rules....
the lifestyle...
thx god....

happiness is simple and easy to get?
dreaming!=.=

没有评论: