2009/04/12

yih birthday...(pc fair)

event:pc fair
time:10.00am to 5.00pm
venue:klcc
transport:train>LRT>LRT>bus
condition of event: crowded+busy+noisy
ppl who join: fey,yih,jf,samson,jaylim,zlin,kaihong
condition of ppl who join:tired+wet!

lolx...
firstly...
happy birthday my darling yih...
old 1 years more d...
haha...
same age wif me d...^^

ok...
here started my stories...
1stly... i late to jaylim hse...
this is my fault...
sorry...T.T

wait here wait there...
finally arrive klcc...
go burger king eat mum mum 1st...
sumthing happened...
erm... no comment about it...
mayb he din say wrong...
man always cheng qiang...

then go pc fair...
lolx....
ppl crowded...
reali ppl mountain ppl sea...
haha.... broken english...
wateva la...
stuck in the crowd...
wasai... dun wan come jor...
but i learn many thing la...
this is wat i wan to mention...

well...
while waiting XXX....
beh song d...
coz he make me fulfill me and her de promise...
haiz...
becoz of him... we have to take bus back...
and make us wet...
T.T

fuck...
raining...
and we running here and there like a crazee ppl under this wheather...
all's clothes wet till almost transparent...
and there many ppl looking at us while we running...
me and yih cant see the road d...
spec all wet..
wat's in my mind nw is we will die if there is a car suddenly drive fast toward me and yih...
sumore i still heard sum ppl said softly to his/her fren that we r kesian...
yup... totally agree...
and i felt cold and shiver when i m in the bus....
too cold...
it's same as u wet ur body and stand still in genting...
and wind blow and blow...
can u imagine that?
but i pretend i m ok...
and there was a black skin guy keep on starring me wif his miang eye...
fish him!!!

we cant rush to her hse...
haiz... felt sorry to her...
and we cant back yih hse...
coz scare her mum and dad scold..
so we go teh o hse...
me,yih,jf,samson,zlin.... all go kacau her....
haiz... felt sorry coz kacau her...

erm....
busy here and there...
i arrive home on 10.00pm...
it means tat i m at outside for 12 hours...
nw tired till die...
and i haven grab any food to eat...
no mood to eat d...

bought kaspersky antivirus from pc fair...
and a headset...
this is my gains...

actually 2day happened many things...
cant write till so details...
coz nw very tired and sleepy...
so if u wan to know more...
ask me la....^^

2day get rain a lot...
and we let our body and clothes in wet for about 1 hours...
i jz hope that 2ml i wun fever...
if nt i sure die jor...
klar...wan off jor...
gudnite and gudbye...
muackzzz....






here is sum pic of pc fair...

this com yeng or nt? RM5999 for the cpu ONLI...

the side view of the cpu...


found teh o is very leng lui in this photo... jf also agree wif me...
[whispering:"teh o... i wan u o... do u wan me?]

没有评论: