2009/04/08

8/4 still waiting the day...

gheese!
u r my idol...xD...
so pro ah u...
wan pura-pura very concentrated on teacher then hold ur book in correct position...
book terbalik d also duno....
make us laugh till die...
but thx for ur funny action la...^^

2day still haven have a gud chat wif her...
erm... mayb i nid to take it slowly...
cant too nervous and too rush...
give sum times and chance to her and myself...
i belif i can do it... rite?

dear...
sorry....
this few days my mood nt very gud...
so gt this kind of reaction...
i also dun wan de...
but duno y when i saw u then i will be like that...
i think is becoz i dun dare to show my real face to u....
i dun wan u worry me...
so jz gv me sum times to settle it 1st k?
i will back to normal soon...
n dun ask me wat happen or ask for the condition of the matter in msg...
this few days my brain let this thing stuck in...
till nw i still thinking of the matter...non-stop...
so i jz hope we wun chat in this topic....
let me get sum rest when i sms_ing wif u....
k?

erm...
write till here la...
wan go do pig jor...
bye~
and be4 i leave...
happy birthday to stephanie...!

没有评论: