2009/04/07

cry again x.x

2day happen a lot of thing...
sad thing...
happy thing...
all come at once...

after morning pray....
the sister called me...
she ask me to persuade my sister go celebrate Easter Day at her church...
i m having trouble on it...
this few day din talk to my sister d...
argue wif her...
i stil duno whether i can go to the church or nt....
nw nid me to talk to my sister...ask her go?
erm... it's jz a tough work for me...
i talk to kok kuih...
she told me sumthing...
then i tell myself this is wat the answer that God gv me...
yesterday i tell God sumthing...
nw mayb is God's answer and action...
and no matter wat... i gt responsibility to tell my sister....
but i still confusing...
i have to use a best method to talk to her...
i keep on thinking...
and sumthing happen make my tears wana drop...
i told myself i cant cry... i hold vv's talks... and run away...
i know if i continue listen to her... i m sure my tears will drop out...
i tahan... tahan... tahan...
i m using all my effort to hold my tears...
but teh o keep on asked me wat happened....
at last my tears drop out...
i felt helpless in tat time... my mind is damn messy after i heard her...
i hope sumone is beside me... lend me his shoulder and tell me everything is ok....
but...............
after that i take off my spec and went down to have a walk wif teh o....
and i wana wash my face...
while going down... my mood is better... and i decided to tell teh o wat happened coz i know she quite worry about me...
i told teh o all the thing while we walking back class...
but i cry one more times... T.T
haiz....
i wipe my tears be4 enter my class...
and i told myself... it's will be ok and i have to concentrated on my study when i go into my class...
anywhere... nw i decided to tell my sister...
all the thing included church thing...
i will write all these things inside a letter and put inside her room when i gt chance...
i choose to use word to express my own feeling is becoz i duno i will have wat reaction after i heard wat she said or wat she scold me....
at least through letter.... she can choose a rite time to read and gt time to let her think...
it's a good choice... i belif it...

2day spot check...
confiscate my liquid paper...
no big deal...
coz my liquid paper d let me use finish...
so jz gv discplince teacher lo...
i tot my fingernails will get cut...
but teacher din mention on it...
lucky...^^

KH period...
wat the fish....
finally i success to nail the wood...
but.... i found tat....
i nail wrong d...
ishess... reali wana kill myself...
so i ask for the help from teacher....
but the papan gone d...
haiz... nid saw again...
but fortunely teacher gv me a piece of papan that ngam my design...
so happy of it...
lucky...^^
and i told myself again...2day so many lucky thing...so that church thing will be fine too...

finally...
i sampat back in sci period...
and jz watched 3 episod of E.U...
nw mood normal...

hope everything will ok la...
god bless me...

没有评论: