2009/04/10

new happy relationship...

all the sad, sucks, unhappy thing d pass...
a new happy relationship comes toward me...
she read it...
and wrote a long long msg and send to me...
she express her feeling to me in that msg...
she told me her thinking...
it is acceptable... and hopeful...
i m looking forward for this day for a long long time...
nw the situation while i talk to her is good...
at least we din quarrel...
we din show black face to each other....
although no much talking among me and her per day...
but it's count gud for me d...
and i damn hope we can done wat we had promise to each other...
dun broke the promise pls...
i beg u and in the same times i beg myself too...
i hope i can get closer and closer to u...
actually u can talk wateva u like to me...
i m a good listener...
keke...^^
this sun no matter u will attend or nt....
i wun force u...
and dun worry....
i wun angry or sad la...
i know this kind of thing cant too impatient and force u to go...
if like tat... it will becum meaningless...
hope u get my mind...

another busy day in skul...
keep on copy this and tat....
haiz....
jz hope my folio can end faster...
but...
i m happy when i m busy...
at least i wun gt free times to think silly rubbish thing...
m i funny?
i think ya...

ohya...
sumthing to inform all my reader...
erm... i think from now on...
this week i wun update my blog everyday...
coz my uncle came here from sabah....
i scared he will ~!@#$%^& me when i use com...
i m nt blaming him la...
jz i dun wan he to say me and this is for my own gud too....
i will on msn and write blog if i m able to do it...
bye... take care...

没有评论: