2009/04/17

comp bek...

finally my comp is bek...
muackzzz...
all thing is ready except router...
no $$$ to buy d...
but sis cant on9 without the router...
wat to do?
go work lo...
earn money for the router and skul pinafole...
no another choice....
mom keep on scold me becoz of i use money....
and blame me din go work...
i reali duno...
i gt go work but u say i dun hav....
wat the fish....
duno wat kind of thing in ur mind...
y u cant say sumthing gud out from ur mouth?
sis d mad...
and i m going to crazy too...
dun challenge me pls....

everyone is having their problem...
include me...
family problem make me suck...
feeling sad when i cant help her...
i ask myself hundred times...
wat can i gv her...
nothing....
i felt i m useless....
reali useless...

as u 2 fren...
gambateh la....
for me...
i will choose use mouth to tan pai...
god bless u....
[p.s: pls dun say that i m stubborn again... in this case... i dun think i m... ]

klar...
i cant comment much more about u 2....
zap sang la...
i will pray for u 2....
and my family too...

没有评论: