2009/04/13

bad day...

yesterday get rained...
then 2day fever...
oh shit...
faint...
and i m nt reali understand my mind's order....
cant control of my mind and my action...
jialat d...
but dear more charm la...
almost faint...
reali worry about him...
but phone out of credit...T.T

2day found that XXX macam dun wan choi me d...
i know i done sumthing wrong...
jz felt that my apologize d very cheap...
coz i always said sorry to her...
so i din apologize...
haiz...i thinking another apologize de fang fa...
mana tahu 2day sick d...
plus she dun wan choi me...
haiz... brain d jam... i cant think any solution...
jz felt sad lo...
and kk know d... she keep on called me gambateh...
haiz... i also hope i can...

another bad thing come...
haiz....
i also dun wan say at here d...
ex ajk know wat happened...
and i planed to resign...
suan liao....

at class...
i talked many thing to teh o...
teh o also...
then suddenly she cried...
haiz...
teh o ah... gt me at here...
although i cant help u anything...
but i will lend u my shoulder and i m always support u...
dun cry....k?

haiz...too many bad thing happened 2day...
klar...
no mood d...
go sleep 1st...
bb...

没有评论: