2009/04/05

sweet and bitter...

2day sms wif dear...
dear said he will go learn how to bake a cake and bake for me to eat....
dear ask me gv sum times....
haha... hope so la...
hope dear will bake for me la...
i m a cake lover...xixi^^
sumore dear call me go learn cooking....
then can cook for dear eat....
hmmp.... i cant imagine tat moment...
coz i think dear sure will dial 999 after eat my dishes...
i m reali bad in cooking...
simple simple de i still can handle la...
difficult de then i duno luu~
see i gt chance to learn or nt lo....
then cook for dear...^^

haiz...
me and the stupid fellow's relationship haven become gud yet...
she d 19 years old...
bt her mind still very childish....
2day my relatives come...
then she tell my relatives hw bad my daddy,mummy,brothers and i treat her....
fuck man! we treat her very bad meh?
sumtimes she did sumthing wrong...my daddy,mummy or gor gor scold her...
she very beh song.... and cry...sumore still said she is yuan wang de....
then her tears will like rain..keep on dropping....
lolx... asyik blame ppl treat her nt gud...
dun she think back that whether she gt do sumthing good and make us treat her better?
sumtimes, i jz ask her fetch my fren back home...
she straight away scold me or gv me black face to see... and said she is rushing to tuition or somewhere else....
fine... nevermind.... i tahan...
after that i ask her why cant fetch my fren back?
she replied:"your brother also din fetch my fren back before...y should i do it for u?"
oh my god!!! how stingy does her?
sumtimes my mummy bought us sumthing...food or clothes...
she also got... but she still wan to rampas 1....
i haven eat my food then she finish ate her food...
if delicious... she will straight away rampas my food or my brothers food to eat...
i told myself it is ok....food onli...tahan....
but when i heard wat she always tell my relatives... i cant tahan...
this is our hse thing.... if u told ur fren then still ok... at least ur fren duno who is ur family member.... although she/he know,family member mayb wun got any related to them...
but nw is relatives.... u told relatives equal to u told whole world...
if u dun hav brain... pls use ur buttock to think... even y.brother also know the serious of this case... how about u? 19 years old d still so childish...
u tot u very powerful or prestige when u told them this kind of ugly thing?
mayb ya.... but i m sure that they will know u is wat kind of ppl...!
childish! tot whole world also hutang kamu? puii!
asyik cakap me and y.brother so obey gor gor...
y dun u think urself about the reason?
i listen to him becoz wat he said is correct and he reali done wat he said...
wat he promise he will do it...
but u? know how to say duno hw to do...
when we get the reward then u come out take...
if cant take then at there say this say that make everyone beh song....
izzit the way to make u happy?
if u happy i m ok of it... becoz i d tahan so many years... nw juz continue tahan...i m ok of it...
if u r nt happy at all.... pls change ur mind and think out of the box.... how the world turning... and think out a best solution... dun be so selfish and stingy....
this world wun becoz of u and stop turning... is u to enter this world...nt the world enter to ur domain.... rmb it!
haiz.... i also duno wat should i said d...
i told u many times d but u still dun wan listen....
if i m stubborn....then u r super duper stubborn than me....
i duno wat the hell personality that u having...
i jz very clear that if sumone hurt my family member... i will heartpain and wun lepas the ppl...
last time y.brother's teacher case is a gud example for u....
although i used wrong method to settle this problem..
so pls protect our family member and dun hurt them....
i don't mean tat i m very geng on protect u all or wat...
i jz wan u to know.... i m trying my best to change my attitude... trying to gv u love and trying to make u all satisfied...
i reali reali dun wan to see 2day de thing happen over again...
this is nt ur 1st time...
last time u d complain to same relatives about me...
although the relatives din say out her mind.... but i know and i can feel tat she is nt close to me anymore and sumtimes will said sumthing nt gud for me to hear....
i duno wat u said and wat is in ur mind match or nt....
hope wat's in ur mind wun worse than wat u said 2day....
so... u jz think properly la...

i have nth to say d...
the end...

没有评论: