2009/03/21

attention!

Woohoo~
finally i gv a new face for my dearest bloggie...
happie nie~
some announcement i willing to inform u all at here...
-can leave comment in my post comment place... the chatbox is also available for u... actually the chatbox is special for chatting... so pls come here often to chat or gv comment for my blog+post...thx!
-if my banner picture makes ur eyes pain, i felt sorry to u... and honestly inform u tat i wun remove it for a short time. hey! i use around 2 hours to done this picture, wan me to remove it? NO WAY!
-any suggestion for my blog? i found it is quite empty than my last blog skin... i duno i should add wat. gv me some suggestion plsss... leave the suggestion in my chatbox.

klar...
any new information will update at here...
wait me bah...^^

没有评论: