2009/03/20

fey's oath...

i m better nw...
at least nw my emotion is normal...
sumore peaceful man...
see... i told u d...
her voice will make me happy...
after i had a talk wif her....
she make me happie...
thx my dar...! muackzzz...
wat's she said is correct...
i knew it for a long time...
bt i din make any changes...
or mayb said i gt but i m fail...
"u fail at the 1st time, jz try the 2nd,3rd,4th times... sure gt 1 time u will success..."
ya... totally agree wat my dar told me...

dar said i m stubborn...
m i?
ya... i think so...
firstly i dun agree wif her...
coz..... hey... stubborn... wat a new and weird word to describe me...
com'on man... fey stubborn? never gt any human being say her like tat...
but 2day.... my dar said it...
she is the 1st person who said i m stubborn...
m i? i ask myself thousand times...
my answer is "ya... i m..."
y i agree wif that?
coz i m quite cant accept wat the other ppl say...
and i m quite persist in something tat i felt correct...
but sumtimes the fact is i m wrong... wat i think is wrong...
so stubborn?
ya... i m...
the is the truth...
a truth that able to change...

sumore dar said i let my emotion control myself...
yuppy...
i m tat kind of ppl...
i wun deny this "statement"...
i m always like tat...
and i m trying million times to control my emotion...
i still rmb wat zhan yu told me last time...
"do u think u r mature?"
i answer him ya...
then he said "i read sumthing about aries on websites...it said tat u r mature but sumtimes u r kiddo too..."
i m quite not understand it...
he explain it "ur thinking is mature...but sumtimes u cant control ur emotion till u done sumthing u shouldnt do or u cant do it... this called 冲动..."
i din reply him anything...
coz wat he said is 1000000000% correct...
haiz....
so, at here...
i promise myself and dar i will control my emotion....
and be a wise emotional girl...
k? promise ya~
all reader become my withness k?
date:20/3/09
time:11pm
venue: fey's blog
sub: fey promise herself and dar and all ppl around her tat she will control herself + wun let her emotion control her back...

keke... hope i can do it la... i swear i will try my best to do it...
klar... till here la...
i wan do my thing d...
bye...~

没有评论: