2009/03/23

happy bithday to mii...

firstly...
i wana say...
i think sing is more suitable...

"生日快乐 我对自己说 蜡烛点了 寂寞亮了..."

happie birthday to mii...
i think 2ml morning will receive the greeting...
coz 2ml open skul jor...
2nite sure gt many ppl sleep earlier...
nvm lo... jz give myself a chance to say happy birthday to myself...

open skul neh~
quite anticipate of it...
coz at hse like a rubbish...
din gain anything... and keep on think sumthing rubbish...
too much time jor... mau bian...
but i think i wun be like tat start 2ml...
a new day for me...
a bz time start again...
start from 2ml i reali cant let the time passby like tat...
i dun wan to waste my time...
i wan and i muz use the time wisely for my PMR...
hey gal&guy...
gambateh wif me k?
let me know tat i m not alone...
i hate alone...
i hate ppl abandon me...
so if u sayang me...pls dun let me feel tat...

birthday...
wat birthday tat i will have in this year?
peaceful birthday? meaningless birthday?
i duno...
i hope gt surprise or sumthing good to make me happie...
looking forward of this...
but i know it wun happen...
why i wana waste time to wait sumthing impossible?
i also duno...
haiz... suan liao la...
birthday nid to pass happily de mah...
so be happy 2ml =p...xD^^

1 条评论:

freedomteh 说...

Happy birth day fey