2009/03/10

exam...

2ml exam o....
gambateh la...
i d put effort inside my studies...
hope i can gain a good result la...
and i m sure all of u will think as wat in my mind nw...
so we gambateh together and remember u r nt alone...
coz we are in together...
at least fey is always be with u...^^

lolx...
i wrote sumthing wrong...
due to the convenient of the main character...
i had delete the post...
don't ask me why...
i mention at here is to tel all my reader u r nt yan hua...

before i go take my nap i tell my mum wake me up when 4pm...
but my maid wake me up when 6pm...
i ask her why don't wake me up on 4pm...
she said my mum forget jor...
lolx...
my plan cant go jor...
originally,i wan study 2 hours sej before i ate my dinner...
after my dinner i wan continue read sej....
coz i know i cant memorize all at once...
haiz...
suan liao la...
2nite open night car lo...
mau bian d...
hope i wun wear sunglasses while i open night car...
get wat i mean?
correct!
night d very dark if wear sunglasses then mar tiam?
means i hope i can gain sumthing and memorize all the thing while i open night car...
zhadao rite?
lolx....

actually i gt many happiness and sadness to share out here...
but i have no time to write and no mood to write too...
so, i will share it while i have enuf time to write...

k lar...
nid take dinner and study jor...
bless me bah...
and rmb god bless u o~
ush ush~

没有评论: